Old October 15th 03, 04:38 AM
Ann

Name: Ann Hafso

Home: Viking, Alberta, Canada

Occupation: Legal Secretary (full time - 25 years)
Job #2: Bingo caller (5/6 times a month)

Age: 45

Past Lives: Guess it would be the single life

Family: DH of 26 years; 2 DS 24 & 22

Food: pizza, chocolate, food in general

QI's: Homer...11 year old cat. DS #1 snuck the kitten in the house, hid him
for a couple days in his room before he was discovered. No one ever claimed
him so he settled right in.

Machine/s: Main machine is my 1976 Sears Kenmore; Serger; MIL treadle from
the 1940's that will get operational some day; My Mom's Singer (fairly new)
that I have yet to sew with

Quilting For: 20 years, sewn for as long as I can remember

Quilt Assembly Rotary, machine pieced.

Quilt Style Preference: traditional.

Colour Preference: darks (purples/reds/blues at the moment) and the lights
to cooridinate

Skill level: advanced beginner. With the ambition to advance my skill level
up a notch to two in the near future

Posting/Reading frequency: try to read daily but sometimes it's days in
between and post sporatically

Interests other than quilting/fabric fondling/S.E.X.: Curling, reading
who-dun-it's, CFL Football

Pet Peeves: can't think of any at the moment, but I"m sure I have a few LOL

TV Shows: Games Shows, CSI, Law and Order, Crossing Jordon, CSI Miami

Drive A: 2003 Ford Focus

Favorite Quote: not one in particular