Old October 15th 03, 12:08 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Name: Leslie (and Furbabies in MO)
Home: West Plains, MO, USA (Home of the Gammill quilting machines)
Occupation: Former accountant- now disabled with arthritis,
fibromyaglia, post-polio syndrome- and a few others...
Age: 53
Past Lives: reserve police officer; equestrienne; former mom- now good
friend to my 2 sons; quilting teacher (off and on)
Family: Divorced.... again. Parents in AZ; DS, DDIL and 2 granddarlings
in NH; and DS, DDIL and 1 granddarling in MO
Food: Salads, fruit and yogurt is what I eat (lost 80 lbs. this year- so
far! YAY!) milk chocolate, cheesecake, mint chocolate chip "extra thick"
milk shakes, pastrami sandwiches, baked potatoes with all the trimmings
and prime rib is what I love!
QI's: Missy (7 y.o. Golden Retriever), Barney (8 y.o. Golden/Old English
Sheepdog cross), Mojo (10 y.o. Blue Heeler cross- male), Puddy Cat (15.5
y.o. black long hair cat- male) and Buttercup (5 y.o. calico- female)
Machine(s): Janome 4800 Quilter's Companion, 1924 Singer Model 66
treadle, 1950 Singer 15-91
Quilting For: 15 years
Quilt Assembly Preference: rotary cut, machine pieced using all speed
methods, machine quilted- also, machine applique' of any style
Quilt Style Preference: simple and fast for bed quilts, currently
dabbling in landscapes and thread work
Colour Preference: green and orange (not necessarily together)- am
collecting "nature" looking prints for the landscape quilts
Skill level: Advanced- and fearless in trying anything quilt related
even inventing a few myself!
Posting/Reading frequency: Read everything, don't post for very many
happy dances, post when I have something to add or say, like to post
oddities and jokes
Interests other than quilting/fabric fondling/S.E.X.: Read- a lot-
mostly mysteries and dog "psychology" type books--- and quilt
books/magazines to get inspirations and ideas
Pet Peeves: Cruelty in any form visited on anybody or any creature.
People who don't drive as well as *I* do!!! vbg
TV Shows: Sex in The City, House Hunters (well, most anything on HGTV)
Drive A: big, bad Dodge quad cab pick-up truck- silver- which I LOVE!!!
Favorite Quote: changes from day to day, but today I like: At my age
"getting lucky" means finding my car in the parking lot.

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life... they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"