Old August 18th 03, 03:34 AM
julia sidebottom

Well I actually buzzed into RCTQ a couple of years ago for a short time.
Only a month or so. Some things changed with my health and I was not
able to keep up with just about anything. I came back on with a
vengeance here several months ago and am just loving it more and more
each day. So much to share and so much to learn from everyone here. The
most important thing is I am having soooo much fun.
juliasb

Diana Curtis wrote:
Im recovering well... certain things coming in the mail keep my spirits up,
thank you muchly! But the days linger long sometimes. I havent energy to do
much yet, but you, yes YOU, have the power to entertain and amuse me if you
feel like it, and I hope you do...
Would you please tell me how you came to post at RCTQ, and why you stay, and
how you came to be a quilter and what you hope to find in your quilting
future. Maybe everyone else will get some pleasure in reading these .. then
I wont feel so selfish! lol
Thanks in advance,
Diana the slightly bored

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

--

Remove (nospam) from address.

now...
come and journey with me from darkness....
.... into New Life http://www.nwlife.com