Old August 6th 03, 11:56 PM
CNYstitcher

Cheyne,

Prayers and good thoughts are always given. That we have no trouble
with. We also *do* trade blocks, but not for money. The times that
money comes into play are when we do something like a HUG for soemone
and people help out with the cost of the needed backing and batting and
postage.

I will gladly offer prayers for your mom's improved health, as I do with
everyone who asks for them from the group. I may not post that I am
praying for all who ask, but I do say a little prayer everytime I her of
a specific need, and I also pray for the group as a whole.

Larisa

Cheyne wrote:

I'm sorry larisa, but someone gave me this link... and they have an
account running through Livejournal.com if that helps. I didnt mean to
COME here and BEG for money..... I wasnt asking for you to open your
pocket books and write me huge checks... I just wrote my story.. and
offered something in trade...

Maybe you guys need to realize before you attack someone... the bad
guys are the ones who ask you for money for nothing in return... I
didnt know that this was group who strictly traded. I just was told
maybe i could get some help or suggestions or SOMETHING to help me
prayers ANYTHING.... :***(