Old January 29th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
monique

Default Time for another Roll Call?

Howdy!

I'm 45 (how did THAT happen?!) next month, married to DH-computer-guru
14 years. Not blessed with kids, but our god-daughter is wonderful. One
mouthy tortie QI, Mir Cat. We live in College Station, TX--home of the
Fightin' Texas Aggies.

I'm a botanist with pollen allergies. I like to cook, write, draw,
embroider, read, and mess about in the garden. Love chocolate but can't
eat it. Going-on-5-year cancer survivor.

I machine piece on a 1959 Singer and hand quilt. Designing is the
best part of the quilting process--color! yum! I have more fabric than
any one person ought to have, but most of it has a Destiny. I aspire to
applique goddesshood but have far to go...

Y'all come visit,
Monique in TX
http://www.csdl.tamu.edu/FLORA/tfplab/reedhome.htm