Old January 29th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ms P

Default Time for another Roll Call?

I'll add to the roll call.

My first name is Kathy. I sign as Ms P though. It's short for Ms Peacock
of Clue fame. When I played Clue with the middle granddaughter she always
had to be Ms Scarlett because she plays first. And I'm just not Mrs White.

I have two grown up sons, 3 granddaughters, 1 grandson and 1 daughter in
law. My second hubby and I are staff to two cats.

I started sewing when I was just a kid making doll clothes. After I got
married the first time my mom gave me her old machine and I made the kids
and myself clothes. I made my first quilt top when I was 23 and finished it
20 years later. I didn't make any other quilts in that 20 years. After I
finished that quilt I discovered rotary cutters and chain piecing and took
off from there. I've made several bed size quilts, and a whole bunch of
wall hangings and table runners since then. I always have several projects
going at once.

Right now I'm cutting squares from scraps for a twin size quilt, planning
and buying fabric for another twin size quilt, making the applique blocks
for 5 wall hangings for the grandkids plus one of their cousins on the other
side. I'm doing the block of the month at the LQS and my guild is doing a
wall hanging of the month this year. The January and February wall hangings
are done and in my webshots.

Right now is my short quilting time of the year since I'm a tax lady. But
it pays for my fabric habit and at least a couple of retreats later in the
year.

--
Ms P, Queen of Scissors
http://community.webshots.com/user/MsB_Peacock

"Sally Swindells" wrote in message
As Cornwoman wrote 'Now I want to
know more about each of you! Please tell!!