Old March 22nd 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Why I am never visiting Oz even for free beer

Eggstactly our point --- you can be in the outback for four
months and never sight any of these dangerous creatures!

Just because the ol' US of A has tournadoes, hurricanes, rattlesnakes
and
'gators and seriously weird gun-toting maniacs who shoot up schools and
shopping malls doesn't mean I won't travel there.
I don't know how you all sleep at night. LOL
Please come and visit - Sharon, Cats, me and all your aussie friends
want to show you our LQS's and everything else.

-- Bronnie