Old December 10th 04, 03:52 AM
Jennifer McGaffey

In article ,
says...
Lots of luck finding a x-stitcher......

Several years ago, I saw a 'picture' in a CrossStitch magazine and looked
around the twin cities to find someone to do it for me.... At the time, I had
the funds to pay well..... No luck.... If I wanted that piece (and I did),
I'd have to do it myself.
So, I did my first (and last) x stitch....a piece that took a couple of years.
It had a few variations....some of which were planned.
But, 'the Button Vendor' hangs on my wall...

I didn't see the orginal post, but from this response - the original poster
might want to check out GhostStitchers
www.ghoststitchers.com . They do
cross-stitch for people - either finishing started pieces or working entire
pieces - they send the xstitch out to people who stitch for them (I am one of
the ghoststichers).

--
jjm