Old October 22nd 05, 08:58 AM
DrQuilter

Default Not entirely OT -- sewing project woes

I did something like that with a pair of pants for sofi. didn't end up
with two tubes, but with weird horseshoe shaped figure.... wrong seams
aligned - I am with you guys. garments are not my thing...

Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:

Sharon Harper wrote:

ROFLOL! Someone else like me! I tried to make a pair of trousers
(labeled
easy - the islam type that go under a long tunic with a drawstring
waist).
I can do this I thought. Yes, pig's are flying everywhere because them
trousers never got finished. The legs were easy but joining them to each
other and the waist and the ...... Hurled itno a corner never to be seen
agains....

I once got carried away making a pair of trousers, and instead of
stitching the leg seams up singly, joined them together and made a tube
instead of 2 legs...

Suzie B

--
Dr. Quilter