Old October 13th 05, 10:02 AM
Kate Dicey

Phyllis Nilsson wrote:

When my oldest son was in high school he had a favorite pair of brown
jeans. This being the 60s he wanted me to patch them. By the time the
seventh patch was put in place I told him he was NOT wearing those
things to school anymore. The next time I saw them my daughter was
wearing them to school!

Hehehehehe! I put wedges of fabric in loads of pairs of jeans to turn
straight leg jeans into flares in the mid 70's... And a couple of years
later the lads wanted them taken out again when punk came in! And by
then rather than patching the jeans with flowery curtain fabric, we
'memded' the rips by filling the gap with zips!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!