Old January 9th 04, 04:14 PM
Harry

On 8 Jan 2004 19:51:27 -0800, (Kate) wrote:

do you think it's my imagination or does the process become quieter
over the course of a week as the major rough edges get knocked off?
When they're done, will my Dremel make holes for beading or do I have
to rely on cheap findings to glue on?

Sorry... I forgot to answer these. ;(
If the tumbler is filled properly it should get quieter. You may want to add
a filler if your tumbler isn't 3/4 full... I use plastic pellets, use these only in 1 grit
and save them, because they can be used over and over untill they get to
small. I keep mine in zip locks and mark them for which grit you used.

If you have a drill press for your Dremel and a GOOD diamond bit, you
should have no problems drilling holes. Nice thought: Try just drilling half
way and using them as drops. But if the rock is to heavy it may cause
some discomfort to someones chest bouncing off it. lol
My Ebay Auctions are at
http://snipurl.com/3okw