Old July 9th 03, 11:27 PM
Clooniff

We have a discount store near here that sells refurbished Rowentas for about
$25. My Bernina still works ok, but I am sometimes tempted.

Betty in CT

"Elena" wrote in message
Yippee for you! I would buy a Rowenta from JoAnn's in a minute if I got a
50% off coupon that would work on it. At full price, I'm choosing to

wait
til I really need it. The 25.00 Black and Decker just keeps on steamin'
anyway.

Elena

"Nana2B" wrote in message
Today I went to Joann's to buy a new iron. Up until yesterday my

Rowenta
was fine, until Sugar (super QI Kitty) jumped on the ironing board and

down
it went. Of course it was on a tile floor. Very ugly and the iron was

only
about 1 year old. I dug out my 50% coupon and picked out a new one $25
after the 50%. I got to the register and the cashier said it was not

good
on irons. Here we go! I was in there on Saturday and bought a travel
Rowenta and used that coupon. The manager was called and I told him

very
nicely of the situation and he said let it go. I was a very happy

customer
and told him that I shop here alot.
That was my experience with the coupon. Linda
--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
Texas