Old July 9th 03, 11:08 PM
Martha in IN

Default Happy ending for Joann coupon.

Linda, I think you got lucky on that one. Most of the coupons say (in fine
print) that they cannot be used for irons and several other things. They can
be used on sale items, but not at the sale price, if using the 50% off, the
price reverts to original.
I'm not perpetually mad a Joann's. it's a good place to buy batting, books,
etc especially using the coupons. But that company does have some quirks,
doesn't it?
Martha in IN
"Nana2B" wrote in message
Today I went to Joann's to buy a new iron. Up until yesterday my Rowenta
was fine, until Sugar (super QI Kitty) jumped on the ironing board and

down
it went. Of course it was on a tile floor. Very ugly and the iron was

only
about 1 year old. I dug out my 50% coupon and picked out a new one $25
after the 50%. I got to the register and the cashier said it was not good
on irons. Here we go! I was in there on Saturday and bought a travel
Rowenta and used that coupon. The manager was called and I told him very
nicely of the situation and he said let it go. I was a very happy

customer
and told him that I shop here alot.
That was my experience with the coupon. Linda
--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
Texas