Old July 4th 05, 06:44 PM
Pat in Virginia

Bronnie:
Thanks for the recipe, but since Marcel's restaurant is in the next
town, I can just get the originals!! BTW: Marcel is a gentleman chef.

His signature Death By Chocolate dessert is to die for but his
Trellis restaurant serves other lovely desserts too. Next time you are
in my neighborhood, we can make it a day trip, okay?

PAT, NAYY but just 25 minutes from the Trellis, in VA/USA

Bronnie wrote:
Here's, possibly, the definitive chocolate cup cake recipe called:
Granny Twitchell's Secret (no longer g) Chocolate Cupcake
(from Death by Chocolate cookbook, copyrite and all that)

Her method is rather long, but don't be put off; it makes novices and
old hands a champion at the first bite and accolades will follow as
surely night follows day.

Marcel Desaulnier's tip: No one under 25 should be offered these
incredible cup cakes. These are serious adult food (except for perhaps
family).