Old July 3rd 05, 09:47 PM
M Rimmer

In message guQxe.12104$fV.9208@okepread06, SNIGDIBBLY
writes
A cupcake is your favorite cake recipe poured in the little pans instead of
a cake pan.

I have several favourite cupcake recipes but the easiest to remember is
4 of everything:

4oz butter
4oz sugar
(beaten together)
2 eggs (=2oz each)
(beaten in)
4oz flour
(sifted and folded in)
flavouring, a little milk until it's a soft dropping consistency. Pour
into small cake tins or one a big cake tin then bake in a medium oven
until golden (or pour on top of a dollop of jam in the bottom of a basin
and microwave for a few minutes to make an upside-down pudding)

I can do the upside-down pudding version during the advertisement break
in the middle of a movie if I'm feeling peckish, to the delight and
admiration of my friends.

If you want chocolate cupcakes just make it plain and put chocolate
frosting on top when they're cool (if they last long enough). Or replace
1oz of flour with 1oz cocoa powder.
--
M Rimmer