Old July 2nd 05, 08:40 PM
Polly Esther

To use a cake recipe for cupcakes - preheat the oven to 350°, line the
muffin pans or oil the pans, fill 3/4 full so you'll have nice tall
cupcakes and expect the recipe to yield about 16 cupcakes. When the cupcakes
are still hot out of the oven, you can poke some chocolate chips (upside
down will poke better) into the top of each one for a really quick touch of
frosting. Polly

"Johanna Gibson" wrote in message
I was all set to make chocolate cupcakes, but my American cookbook
doesn't have a recipe for them! How can this be? It has various
recipes for muffins... which leads me to wonder: What is the
difference between a muffin and a cupcake?
Anyway, I know many of you love to bake, so can someone help me out
and post their favorite Chocolate Cupcake Recipe?
Meanwhile, I'll make a pound cake instead, in a half chocolate/half
vanilla style.

-- Jo in Scotland