Old February 2nd 05, 05:47 PM
maryd

Check the very bottom of the second page.

--
Mary
"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
: In article ,
: "Melissa in NJ" wrote:
:
: Finishing the quilt can take a lot of time. Spanning it over two months
: should make it more doable, and also should allow people to get caught
up on
: blocks invariably set aside during the craziness of November and
December!
:
: I think I might do mine as a one color quilt. Blue on a white background
: think, or perhaps purple. I am doing pieced. I might shock myself and do
: applique too, but we'll see.
:
:
: Melissa, this really looks good, but I have a question already (not that
: I'm going to start immediately g). I just looked at the Waterwheel
: Variation pattern, and it refers to a supplies list -- only I can't find
: the supply list anywhere! Is it hiding? Have you seen it? Please tell it
: to come out to play!
: --
: Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
: my ISP is earthlink.net -- put sfoster1(at) in front
: http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
:
: AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education