Old February 2nd 05, 05:38 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Melissa in NJ" wrote:

Finishing the quilt can take a lot of time. Spanning it over two months
should make it more doable, and also should allow people to get caught up on
blocks invariably set aside during the craziness of November and December!

I think I might do mine as a one color quilt. Blue on a white background I
think, or perhaps purple. I am doing pieced. I might shock myself and do
applique too, but we'll see.

Melissa, this really looks good, but I have a question already (not that
I'm going to start immediately g). I just looked at the Waterwheel
Variation pattern, and it refers to a supplies list -- only I can't find
the supply list anywhere! Is it hiding? Have you seen it? Please tell it
to come out to play!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1