Old February 2nd 05, 03:34 PM
Melissa in NJ

Finishing the quilt can take a lot of time. Spanning it over two months
should make it more doable, and also should allow people to get caught up on
blocks invariably set aside during the craziness of November and December!

I think I might do mine as a one color quilt. Blue on a white background I
think, or perhaps purple. I am doing pieced. I might shock myself and do
applique too, but we'll see.

Melissa

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),

Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

"JG1" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for doing this, Melissa. The schedule looks great--it's nice to have
the "Completing the Top" and "Completing the Quilt" scheduled in addition to
each BOM.

I'm doing the pieced BOM, but may decide to do the applique BOM also.

I plan to try to mostly use red, white, and blue fabrics from my stash.
Then, I plan to use it in the guest bedroom. My DS is in the Navy and the
guest room was his bedroom.
--
Ginger (in Texas)
http://photos.yahoo.com/gingerbread1958