Old February 24th 05, 03:45 PM
John Quinn

Thanks Carol,

I will check out Twiggs when I get there. As I understand it the two
shops in S.C. aren't too far away, so once we're settled we'll have to
check them out also. We have friends in Atlanta as well as Fla. are
there shops on the way in either of those directions that I should check
out while on a road trip?
John

gastitcher wrote:

John,
there is a shop in Savannah called Twiggs in downtown area. It is
mostly
needle point. nice people. In N. Augusta S.C there is a Great
cross-stitch
shop called Counted Stitches. well worth the ride and a needlpoint
shop
in Akien S.C . I think in Brunswick Ga or St Simons there is one also a
shop but, can't remember the name. But there is nothing real close to
Statesboro.

hope this helps
carol in south ga