Old June 1st 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
F.James Cripwell

Default OT Over range microwave

"Margaret St. John" ) writes:
Hi all,
I've been researching over the range microwaves and none of them have good
reviews for how long they last. Our current microwave is 12 years old and
running fine, but we are putting in cabinets to go from one row to an L shape
As part of the L we want to move the microwave to the wall to get back counter
space. If every microwave is as bad as the reviews say then they only last
three or less years now. So I was wondering does anyone have an over the range
microwave has lasted longer than that?
Has the quality really gone down hill that badly for all manufacturers?

-Margaret in MA
--

I go to the cheapie stores, and buy the cheapest microwave I can find that
fits what I want. These days this is of the order of $100 Canadian. The last