Old June 15th 05, 07:15 AM
Kalera Stratton

Moonraker wrote:

I'm betting on a long-suffering ex-husband paying child support to subsidize
this "artist". And it's hard to be a "basement bandit" when you live in a
double wide.

Forgot to take your meds again?

My ex pays me $82/month in child support, which I usually decline to
collect because he's broke all the time. I purchased one house when
single and kept it as a rental when I remarried and we bought this
bungalow... with my cash for a down payment, as my sweetie wasn't very
liquid. Although my business expenses run about $40,000/yr, I still net
above median income for my area... that's on the beads alone, the supply
line is not profitable, it just pays for my employee, & is picking up
just enough that I need to hire another.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com