Old August 11th 03, 05:56 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:47:37 +0100, Kate Dicey
wrote:

I know how to play, but I'm not sure what housework is... There was a
fairy that tried to help for a while, but she vanished when I went into
hospital. I'll see if I can find her. It's getting so I can't remember
whether there is carpet under the thread here, or if that IS the carpet!
--
Kate XXXXXX

You think thats bad - we hoovered this morning in anticipation of the
man coming to set our PC up onto broadband, and found we needed to
empty the bag... at the bottom of the 3 tons of white cat hair we
found lavender clippings which we'd used in desperation to cover up
the smell of spilled milk 18 months ago, and have been in the
hoover-bag since...

....and then we discovered our lounge carpet is in fact several shades
of brown and not white...

Suzie B
(just *when* did we last hoover? da*ned if I can remember...)
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK