Old December 17th 05, 10:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

Default Christmas houses?

Ah ha! Hi again Bill, I've made and worked with very small plaster
moulds for slip casting (mostly miniature teapots); eventualy I had to
conclude that the best way to make such work is to use a multitude of
forming techniques keeping each one as simple as possible and from them
different assemblages giving an infinite variety(e.g. simple one or two
part slip or press moulds with small extruded parts and details added).
'Hope this helps,Andy.

"Only the very foolish think themselves wise" Andy Sames