Old December 16th 05, 07:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

Default Christmas houses?

the ''Kroozr'' mentioned in passing :

N scale is a very small scale, you're making tiny houses,
wouldn't using templates go faster and be more practical than making
molds?

Depends on what you mean by templates. I have done quite a lot of
minature carving in plaster and clay to make flat molds for ceramic jewerly
and decorations, so I am not really new to that part. But assembling parts
to make something is less familiar. I have only made a few multipart molds,
and I have never had to put parts of clay together.

So, what do you mean by templates?

--
Bill DeWitt
Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no