Old October 15th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Default OT Just for fun- oddball sandwiches

Speaking of, er, odd, how about relish in chili? I went to a mini-retreat
over the weekend and someone brought delicious chili and she brought a small
jar of relish. She said they always put relish IN the bowl of chili after
cooking it. I couldn't bring myself to possibly ruin wonderful chili, but
she swore by it.

I've never heard of that before.

Cindy

"Alice" wrote in message
How about dill pickles, mayo and peanut butter on rye? I grew up eating
this, and never realized that everyone else didn't! Also, we put peanut
butter on our BLT's.......mmmmmmmmmm!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
We've done this before but not for a while... it's always fun. What's
*your* favorite oddball, strange, weird, gross, etc. combination for a
sandwich?

Mine is wheatberry bread, butter (no darn margarine!), peanut butter and
a layer of those thick, extra crispy potato chips. YUM!!! Enjoying one
right now and The HairyButt Gang is impatiently waiting for their little
piece of it, too.

How 'bout it? Dare to confess? VBG

Leslie, Missy & The Furbabies in MO.