Old October 15th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon

Default OT Just for fun- oddball sandwiches

On Oct 14, 9:21 pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Sherry-

That's a fave of mine, too! Or a grilled cheese sandwich with a big fat
slice of fresh tomato is good, too!

Leslie, Missy & The Furbabies in MO.

"Sherry" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Oct 14, 1:51 pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
We've done this before but not for a while... it's always fun. What's
*your* favorite oddball, strange, weird, gross, etc. combination for a
sandwich?

Mine is wheatberry bread, butter (no darn margarine!), peanut butter and
layer of those thick, extra crispy potato chips. YUM!!! Enjoying one
right
now and The HairyButt Gang is impatiently waiting for their little piece
of
it, too.

How 'bout it? Dare to confess? VBG

Leslie, Missy & The Furbabies in MO.

Heh. White bread, Miracle Whip, and a big fat slice of vine-ripe
tomato. (OK, I know that's gross)

Sherry- Hide quoted text -

Now THIS I love, but I add some onion and a few sliced green olives -
yummers

Sharon (N.B.)