Old April 2nd 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default pink & browns

I am so into repro fabrics right now I thought you were talking about
the civil war repro look of pinks and browns. Good thing I checked the
web page before I packed up a selection of pinks and browns for you.
My pinks and browns would look like grandma's next to your pinks and
browns.

Susan

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:31:00 -0800, "Terbear"
wrote:

Hi everyone,
I have been looking for the cocoa pink FQ collection from Michael Miller.
fatquartershop.com had it awhile back...and I didn't get it then, cause I
didn't need it...anyways, have you seen any shops that have this collection
in a FQ pack?