Old February 18th 16, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

Default The Prairie Flower Quilt

On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 08:05:58 -0800, morningdove2011 wrote:

Hello Brian,
This is where I watched the tutorial to get the pattern. When I
posted here could not think of the company name. They have lots of
tutorials so check them out.
Right now I just received the pattern from Missouri Star Quilt Co.
for the Quatrefoil quilt. I made the first block and realized that
I made this quilt block before but it was under a different name.

I can find no link or address (http://... or https://...,for example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrrVx_L9jg) in this message. Just copy
and paste the address from the line in your browser. Is the quilt like
the one Jenny makes in this video that I linked to?

Brian Christiansen