Old May 6th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

Default OT Humour - Written & Spoken English

KK, I'm with you there, another weirdo. I love words and language too and
had fun with this!
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"~KK in BC~" wrote in message
Gee, I read it out loud and stumbled on three words....... but then, I
LOVE words. They intrigue me all to pieces and seeing them side by side
with different pronunciations is just such a treat to me.
Thanks for posting this one, I had not seen it before!

~KK in BC~ yeah...... I'm weird.

If you can pronounce correctly every word in this poem, you
will be speaking English better than 90% of the native
English speakers in the world. After trying the verses, a
Frenchman said he'd prefer six months of hard labour to
reading six lines aloud. Try them yourself.