Old October 16th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kellie J Berger

Default OT word of the day

i think the machine would look like my QI Hanah... who smooths just about
everything (especially cloth and wood and plastic) with a great big wide
tongue kiss. Leaving them all smooth with glossy slobbery shine. well at
least the ones she doesn't chew up are smooth...

http://kjbeanne.files.wordpress.com/...eek-3-025s.jpg Hanah
going incognito...
--
Kellie J. Berger
"Sunny" wrote in message
I love it! Keep on kicking out those great textile words..... or any
great words. I'm huge on entertainment, play and fun right now. And
I'm trying to figure out what a machine would look like that would
calender wool. Is that how the word is used? as a verb??? I love it.

Sunny