Old January 29th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maria in NC

Default Time for another Roll Call?

I read every day but don't have much to say.
I am 45, married, no kids, one - absolutely not spoiled - cat. Moved in
2005 from Vienna/Austria to North Carolina. Still trying to adjust to
all that is different. Good different, but still different. Bought a
house last Summer, my first one ever. It has a nice big garden and I am
planning to grow my own veggies. I have been quilting for about 15
years, recently I got back into doing more knitting and crocheting than
quilting, but I am working on a Dear Jane Quilt and the Women of the
Bible Quilt and I make baby quilts for the new babies in our church. And
I am working on things for the house so it will tell everybody who I am
and what I like. I am finally living the kind of life I always wanted.

Hugs,

Maria

Maria Cherry
remove the penguins
http://community.webshots.com/user/mcherry1508
http://quiltingpenguin.blogspot.com

*****
"In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats."
(English Proverb)