Old February 2nd 05, 03:38 PM
jeanbaby

Welcome Tina, Huston is one of my favorite places and we have a lot of
friends there. Now you. I am 67, recently moved to AZ, from the beaches of
California. DH or 45 years,who must be from the same wonderful mold as
yours. All children grown and out of the nest. Three cute grandkids. No
animals anymore. We motor home the country when we can and I sew when I can
fit it in.
Yes, you will love everyone here and have lots of laughs. Thankfully there
are more laughs than sad times but there are lots of hugs to get us all
through the sad times.
Jeanbaby

"Tina" wrote in message
ups.com...

Well, I already introduced myself as being new here - but I thought I
would post to the roll call since I have already found it so useful and
helpful in learning about who everyone is.

My name is Tina, here and everywhere else. I am 40 yrs. old and have a
wonderful husband of just over one year and two wonderful kids - a
girl/16 and a boy/8. We have a calico cat/Tinkerbell, a mini dachshund
(although at her weight, I don't think she qualifies as mini anymore)
Aubrey, a beagle named Freckles, a guinea pig (also calico) named
Squeaky (go figure) and a fish, no name.

I live in the (usually warm and humid) Gulf Coast area of Texas called
Houston. Yes, I know you all know where Houston is because it is the
site of the International Quilt Show! Of which I am sure I will be
attending this year so will get to meet many of you. Right? Right?

I have only been quilting since October of last year when I got the
great idea to make my mother a memory quilt for Christmas and got
myself hooked on quilting.

In just the few days I have been on this list, I have fallen in love
with way too many quilts, been inspired, been educated, laughed at a
few posts and cried at a couple. More or less, I have fallen in love.

Thanks for your list and thank you all for sharing a little about
yourself!

Tina in Houston