Old February 2nd 05, 03:09 AM
Tina

Well, I already introduced myself as being new here - but I thought I
would post to the roll call since I have already found it so useful and
helpful in learning about who everyone is.

My name is Tina, here and everywhere else. I am 40 yrs. old and have a
wonderful husband of just over one year and two wonderful kids - a
girl/16 and a boy/8. We have a calico cat/Tinkerbell, a mini dachshund
(although at her weight, I don't think she qualifies as mini anymore)
Aubrey, a beagle named Freckles, a guinea pig (also calico) named
Squeaky (go figure) and a fish, no name.

I live in the (usually warm and humid) Gulf Coast area of Texas called
Houston. Yes, I know you all know where Houston is because it is the
site of the International Quilt Show! Of which I am sure I will be
attending this year so will get to meet many of you. Right? Right?

I have only been quilting since October of last year when I got the
great idea to make my mother a memory quilt for Christmas and got
myself hooked on quilting.

In just the few days I have been on this list, I have fallen in love
with way too many quilts, been inspired, been educated, laughed at a
few posts and cried at a couple. More or less, I have fallen in love.

Thanks for your list and thank you all for sharing a little about
yourself!

Tina in Houston