Old September 13th 04, 06:51 PM
Jalynne

Lays is making a whole line of organic chips. They are VERY good, and don't last too
long in our house when I buy them. We don't consider them junk food here...just a
yummy snack with salsa and guacamole.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I seem to remember hearing that there are baked chips that are pretty darn
good. That would make them healthier anyway.
Mmmmmmm fresh home made salsa.. on eggs.. scrambled cause it slides right
off the fried ones. :-)
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.
"CNYstitcher" wrote in message
nono!! but the chips are junk food. When he adds the salsa, I'm
actually glad...it's one of the few ways I can get him to eat
vegetables!!!! However, he *does* eat pork rinds...blech!