Old September 13th 04, 06:03 PM
Diana Curtis

Any chance I could get a copy of the chicken pattern from you, or borrow it?
Will you get a chance to take pictures of the quilts for the show before
they go? Id love to see your work.
See you at the llllllama running!
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

"Betty in Wi" wrote in message
Funny you should ask! I just spent part of the morning getting things

ready
for our quilt show on October 2 and 3. (MSQG in Frederic, WI). I have 3
largish quilts to show and a flag wall hanging. Also pulled out some items
for the Silent Auction--a Quiltmaker's Gift pillow, chicken pincushion,

and
Halloween mug rugs. Tossed my Challenge in the garbage---because I battled
it for half a day yesterday, decided I didn't like it and it was a mess.
This morning I called my long arm quilter and am bringing 2 quilts to her

quilt this afternoon---a Snail's Trail I did at the Spring Workshop and a
Nickel Square Quilt (nickel squares from RCTQ and my guild. Then if she

gets
them done, I'll be binding them. Probably my next priority should be to
layer, quilt, scallop the border, and bind a Christmas Table Cover for my
SIL.

Betty in WI

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
news
Well? ;-)
What sort of things does everyone have going at the moment in the quilt
family? Dragging out PIGS or finishing up UFOs and WIPS or have new

quilts
started appearing?
I'm still working on the queen size LC borders, getting ready to MQ

the
siggy quilt, plotting the next borders on DDs quilt, and playing with
layouts for Mike's 'Things go better with Coke" quilt. Sometime in the
middle of those I need to design and make two quilted Christmas

stockings.
Lets hear your list!
Diana