Old September 13th 04, 06:02 PM
CNYstitcher

nono!! but the chips are junk food. When he adds the salsa, I'm
actually glad...it's one of the few ways I can get him to eat
vegetables!!!! However, he *does* eat pork rinds...blech!

Diana Curtis wrote:
Oooh.. Larisa... I'm pretty sure you didnt mean to imply that salsa is junk
food... its full of vitamins and all sorts of other things that make it just
plain old fashioned good! DH isnt eatting it on top of fried pork rinds is
he? :-)
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

"CNYstitcher" wrote in message
.. .

Hey Babs.....what do I have to do to order some of your salsa?? DH
likes it as many alarm hot as possible, I'm a so mild it's barely more
than a tomato...lol Would love to get some for him for the stocking
this year - he's a junk-food-junkie

Larisa