Old October 27th 03, 01:29 PM
Roz Agulnik

When are you planning to do this? If it's going to be in Lancaster, Pa., do
you object to having some girls from Montreal join you? We might be
interested. You can send me the infor directly to .
Thanks.

"Karen Novakoski" wrote in message
On 10/17/03 7:06 AM, in article

,
"AliceW" wrote:

We could try to do an East Coast get-together sometime since we have a

group
from NY, NJ, DE, MD, VA and PA. We could figure out a mid-point between

the
two farthest folks and find a good spot. Any takers?

Well Alice, I vote for Lancaster PA. I know of three awesome places to

drag
a bunch of quilters....one store floor to ceiling fabrics. Really.

Karen in Northern MD