Old October 15th 03, 03:16 AM
Butterfly

Heidi W
Please email me

Thanks
Butterfly *butterfly a t bak dot rr dot com *

hfw wrote:

Name: Heidi Waldmann

Home: Elkins Park, PA, just outside of Philly, for the past 4 years. Before
that 25 years in St.Paul/Mpls.

Occupation: Rabbinical student and hospital/nursing home/hospice chaplain

Age: 53

Past Lives: Graphic designer in MN. Moved here for school.

Family: Married 30 years tomorrow (10/15/03) to the sweetest man in the
world. DS and DD grown and gone. DGD, 4. Wonderful MIL/FIL in Nebraska.

Food: Chocolate, brie

QIs: Awesome Aidan the Amazing Carnivore, our 4yo scottie

Machine: Viking Lily 555. FW inherited from my mom, but so far unused by me
since I was a child.

Quilting: Just starting, after not sewing anything at all for over 25 years.

Quilt Assembly: rotary cut/machine piece, paper piece

Style Preference: Contemporary, not fussy

Color Preference: jewel tones, tend toward low value contrast

Skill Level: rank novice!

Post/read frequency: usually daily or more

Interests: reading, going out to dinner

TV: West Wing, Law & Order

Drive: 1985 Saab, 2003 Camry

Favorite quote: We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our
exploring Will be to arrive where we began, And know the place for the first
time. (t.s. eliot)

And, "Happiness is less about having what you want than wanting what
you have." and its variations.