Old October 15th 03, 02:59 AM
Elena

"Renee Clark" wrote in message
While googling trying to learn more about our Mesue (wish I had a chance

get to know her), I came across a thread from 2000 in which RCTQ'ers
introduced themselves in detail. I've come on board since then (September

of
'02), and I'm sure many others have too. Might be worth doing again for

the
sake of those who are a bit newer. I'll go first, in the hope that some of
you will follow suit.
Blessings
Renee

Okay I'll play too ( well mostly )

Name: Brenda P.

Home: McKinney, Texas!

Occupation: SAHM currently.

Age: 46

Past Lives in no particular order: electronics technician, bank proof
machine operator, waitress, auto dealership office, office furniture sales,
commercial interiors consultant, teacher, librarian, web designer, quilter,
swordswoman, university student bum -- my favorite

Family: DH, two wonderful children, and one QI, a chocolate lab named Koko.
This despite being a cat person. oy!

Food: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Also Diet Coke, real cheesecake, a
good salsa and chips, and margaritas, especially with fabric, then called a
Margarootle.

QI's: see above.

Machine(s): A 25 year old Kenmore flat bed machine. A Singer 99 hand crank,
a Singer 66 Red Eye treadle, a Singer 66 Red Eye electric (Mom's), a Janome
4000, a Bernina 153QE. I want a nice Singer Featherweight someday, and
possibly a semi-inexpensive embroidery machine. If I win the lottery, then
a long arm quilting machine. grins.

Quilting For: A couple of years, 18 years ago. Then it got put away but now
I'm back into it again, and have been for maybe 2 years.

Quilt Assembly Preference: Quick and Finished! lol Okay.. well I do like
to machine apply the binding on the front and turn to the back and hand
stitch down.

Quilt Style Preference: On a bed, traditional. On a wall, anything goes.

Colour Preference: red, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, white, cream,
tan... Easier to say just no pink.

Skill level: Depends on the project. Intermediate piecer, beginner
appliquér, Intermediate machine quilter, beginner serger, advanced beginner
hand quilter.

Posting/Reading frequency: Twice daily, usually.

Interests other than quilting/fabric fondling/S.E.X.: Reading, chainmail

making, jewelry making, leathercraft, web geek, crocheting snowflakes, some
crossstitch, going to Renaissance Faires, the study of human nature, polymer
clay.

Pet Peeves: Distracted drivers and those who think they know everything.

They annoy those of us who do. *tongue in cheek*

TV Shows: Currently: Firefly (deceased, but coming out on DVD and in

movie theaters soon. HA Fox!) Karen Cisco, Angel, Dead Like Me, Dead Zone,
Monk, Sue Thomas, FBEye, Monday Night Football, Big O. Oh, and some of
Simply Quilts.

Drive A: 2000 Bonneville.

Favorite Quote: A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion

still.