Old October 15th 03, 12:02 AM
Sandy Foster

Name: Sandy Foster

Home: Henderson, NV, USA (next to Las Vegas)

Occupation: retired high school French teacher. Temporarily supervising
student teachers/practicum students for UNLV -- but I'm quitting soon! I
like being retired.

Age: 55 -- and I wouldn't go back! g

Past Lives: all sorts of things, from telephone solicitor (ugh!) to bank
teller to secretary.

Family: DH, two grown DDs and their DHs. 3 DGSs, aged 4 1/2, 2 1/2, 2
1/2 (nope, not twins, cousins!). DT (twin sister) lives in France with
her family

Food: Varied tastes, but a definite sweet tooth.

QI's: Dexter, 8 year old lab-chow mix; and Tuppence, 3 year old cocker.
(See them on my web site g.)

Machine(s): Bernina 1260, Featherweight, Singer 99-K handcrank.

Quilting For: about 25 years. Yipes! How time flies!

Quilt Assembly Preference: machine pieced, either hand or machine
quilted.

Quilt Style Preference: Mostly traditional, some variations.

Colour Preference: blues and related colors, brights, pastels, batiks,
etc. Almost anything except the "drabs".

Skill level: Intermediate?

Posting/Reading frequency: Daily! Except in rare circumstances.

Interests other than quilting/fabric fondling/S.E.X.: Reading --
fiction, mostly.

Pet Peeves: I'll skip this one -- don't want to get upset. g

TV Shows: Movies, Monk, Boston Public, Law & Order, The Practice, lots
of others

Drive A: 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix

Favorite Quote: You put me on the spot with this one -- I can't think of
it! (No, that's not the quote!)

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net