Old August 18th 03, 01:22 AM
Sharon Harper

I came to post on RCTQ because no-one I knew quilted and I refused to go
back to the shop where I purchased my first kit (yes I cheated!). On threat
of a vile, horrible, nasty, painful death I will NEVER set foot in that shop
again. So, when DH brought the internet home he suggested I look up and see
if there were any newsgroups. Lo and behold, there were - ONE!

I have never looked back and indeed will never look anywhere else. This
group has become like family to me, I've met some of you, spoken to others,
and emailed with even more. Gosh darn it...... I love you guys!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Im recovering well... certain things coming in the mail keep my spirits

up,
thank you muchly! But the days linger long sometimes. I havent energy to

do
much yet, but you, yes YOU, have the power to entertain and amuse me if

you
feel like it, and I hope you do...
Would you please tell me how you came to post at RCTQ, and why you stay,

and
how you came to be a quilter and what you hope to find in your quilting
future. Maybe everyone else will get some pleasure in reading these ..

then
I wont feel so selfish! lol
Thanks in advance,
Diana the slightly bored