Old August 7th 03, 02:24 AM
Kate Dicey

nzl* wrote:

i started a reply the other day to her original post, as i often do to spam
here.
i got lost in the mix of 'sales and donations'.
i'm glad you've explained the general position of rctq so eloquently for
me/us, Kate.
can we add this to our 'files' for future reference/use if its ever required
again.
hugz, Kate.
jeanne
nzl*
currently showing as #13 on the list of frequent posters but i'm sure thats
incorrect as i'm so quiet and reserved most of the time, just sitting off in
the corner twinkling, munchin' on cyber chocolate and fondling fabric with
glee

--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....

'Course you can - only I need to edit it a bit: there's half a sentence
that got chopped off somehow, and a few punctuation issues I need to
take up with myself!

--
Kate XXXXXX (also VEEERRRYYY quiet these days... ;P )
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk