Old August 5th 12, 09:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default Where is everyone?

Amazing horses on that sweater! Did you knit them in or embroider
afterwards? And tell DH we're waiting....
Roberta in D

On Sat, 4 Aug 2012 20:57:09 +0000 (UTC), NightMist
wrote:

I'm still here.
Like Roberta I'm still reading.
We seem to be mostly whittled down to just people who could quilt in
their sleep. In fact I am sure that I have, at least that is the best
explanation I have to offer for some of the quilts I have perpetrated. (G)

Sandy I darn near took that knitting course myself. I wanted to see what
new and exciting things have come around since I tagged along with my
grandma to a "Knit and Crochet with Pearls" class at the Thule Lodge when
I was about 7.
Money is a bit tight here though so I passed on it.

Oh and hey, I finally got around to making a photobucket account. All
that is there right now is a picture of a sweater I made in acrylic for a
lady who does not fancy wool. I am hoping to get some quilts up, but DH
is my photographer and hasn't got around to it yet.
http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r511/NightMiste/

NightMist

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 07:43:56 -0700, Ginger in CA wrote:

Like Roberta, I read everyday, not much to offer for information. And
sometimes my posts don't go through

Ginger in CA

On Saturday, August 4, 2012 3:29:51 AM UTC-7, Janner wrote:
Has the sun come out? Where is everyone? No new posts showing up.

Janner

France