Old August 4th 12, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default Where is everyone?

I'm still here.
Like Roberta I'm still reading.
We seem to be mostly whittled down to just people who could quilt in
their sleep. In fact I am sure that I have, at least that is the best
explanation I have to offer for some of the quilts I have perpetrated. (G)

Sandy I darn near took that knitting course myself. I wanted to see what
new and exciting things have come around since I tagged along with my
grandma to a "Knit and Crochet with Pearls" class at the Thule Lodge when
I was about 7.
Money is a bit tight here though so I passed on it.

Oh and hey, I finally got around to making a photobucket account. All
that is there right now is a picture of a sweater I made in acrylic for a
lady who does not fancy wool. I am hoping to get some quilts up, but DH
is my photographer and hasn't got around to it yet.
http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r511/NightMiste/

NightMist

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 07:43:56 -0700, Ginger in CA wrote:

Like Roberta, I read everyday, not much to offer for information. And
sometimes my posts don't go through

Ginger in CA

On Saturday, August 4, 2012 3:29:51 AM UTC-7, Janner wrote:
Has the sun come out? Where is everyone? No new posts showing up.

Janner

France

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?