Old July 19th 05, 10:48 PM
Pat in Virginia

There have been several good ideas posted. Wendy and Sally best
expressed what I think. Give it out to an anon type charity, not
to someone specific. A Ronald McDonald or a Fisher House would be
good. Someone who has no idea of the recent 'detour' of the quilt
will be delighted to have it and will marvel at the signatures
and designs on the squares. Karen, if you could please post a
photo, then the design or coloration of the quilt may suggest
some worthy recipient.
Meantime, kids, let's please stop analyzing the motives of NanaV,
either in her heart breaking posts, or in her recent return of
the quilt. Let's move on.

PAT in VA/USA

Queen of Squishies wrote:
NanaV has returned the Hug quilt to me, unasked for. Now what?

Karen, Queen of Squishies