Old January 24th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
gloflyer

Default Disc cutter - oval and other shapes

I recently purchased a disc cutter. I love it, and it is easy to
use! The one I bought goes from 1" on down by 1/8". I had a bit of
trouble finding one in stock. It sure is a time saver. I still have
to file the edges, but that is nothing compared to the time it takes
to saw a circle.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a similar item for ovals? I
think that someone must make one, because there are bezel formers that
start with an oval "washer" shape.

Linda