Old July 10th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

Default Stained Glass Software

On Jul 9, 8:56 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
"Jman" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jul 9, 12:53 pm, wrote:
On Jul 9, 9:06 am, Michael wrote:

I have got several transom-shaped windows in my house. Stained glass
windows to fit inside of them will be my first foray into stained
glass.

I am not much of an artist, but from all the pattern books I've found
available, that shouldn't prove to be much problem. Choosing the
proper glass to use in the designs might be hit or miss for me, but I
hope that I develop an eye for that over time.

My question is if there is software that can effectively manipulate
patterns. I can see myself putting many hours into manipulating an
existing pattern to fit one of my window openings when good software
would allow me to do it in minutes.

Thank you, Michael

http://www.dfly.com/

Michael,

I read a review regarding this software http://www.dfly.com/index.html
and that it can modify existing patterns (scanned, etc..) and is
fairly easy to use. I haven't tried it myself, but hear many others
are enjoying the benefits of the software. It might be worth reading
a few reviews to see how others liked it.

/MM

Anybody get a whiff of a troll (or two) in our midst?- Hide quoted text -

Actually, what you are smelling is your sister.... We were trolling
for her and it didn't take much to get her to bite !
Hell, even "TinyJewels javahut" could have smoked her outta that
hole....

In closing, PLEASE feel free to F.O.A.D and perhaps you and
"SploogeBoy" could hold each others Dicks (if you can find em') while
you jump off that building with the 'great view'. Happy Landings F'K
Stick.....

Sincerely,

/MM

PS: "Moonraker" (AKA: "BoyWonder") you are now on "Google Ignore".
Enjoy talking to yourself as well....