Old April 20th 04, 06:03 AM
Helen C

Well, I've started the sorting. Picking out the one color of bugles was
easy. But the 14 colors of seeds are going to take a while. A long while.
Glad you were all amused! At least it wasn't all over the house. Mainly in
one spot. And I even vacuumed and salveged (sp) those beads! Can't stand
bead soup but thanks for the suggestion. If it wasn't the only purples I
had I probably wouldn't worry about it. At least they're different enough
to sort (no close colors) Just time consuming. Didn't even beat the boy
(though the thought did run through my head) Just yelled at him. I think
he even tried to tell me he was sorry. Can't wait till I have this
next/last kid so I won't be so tired (HAW! Like that's gonna happen) In
about 16+ years maybe! Thanks for the support.

Later,

Helen C