Old May 20th 05, 01:16 PM
Bob Masta

On Thu, 19 May 2005 08:14:00 -0400, "dkat"
wrote:

I still have those DT2821 boards sitting in a closet gathering dust. If you
ever want to be wild and crazy and experiment with one, let me know.

Wow, talk about coincidence! I've been trying to locate a DT2821
for someone in Australia. (He saw that I have DT2821 drivers for my
software.) He needs the specific model DT2821-G-8DI. Any chance
that you might have one of those? I have no idea what he's
willing to pay, but you may have the market cornered!

Best regards,

Bob Masta
dqatechATdaqartaDOTcom

D A Q A R T A
Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis
www.daqarta.com
Home of DaqGen, the FREEWARE signal generator